Updated Resources on Provider Relief Funding – Deadline July 20th
The deadline to apply is July 20th.
AAP recommends that all eligible members apply for this funding. In addition to the resources below, which include AAP webinars and FAQs as well as guidance from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), AAP is hosting virtual office hours next week. For details, visit aap.org. During these interactive sessions, you can ask experts questions about your eligibility, the application process and more.
- The portal link to apply for funding
- Recent AAP webinar
- AAP's frequently asked questions about the Provider Relief Fund
- A detailed application guide
- HHS's Provider Relief Fund landing page
- HHS's Frequently Asked Questions
- Provider Help Line: (866) 569-3522; for TYY dial 711
- Updated advocacy report on the Academy's latest COVID-related advocacy activities